The Implementation Of Eco-Friendly Behavior By Front Office Employees Towards Green Hotel At The Ritz-Carlton, Bali

Dewi, Kadek Isa Engelita and Bagiastuti, Ni Ketut and Astuti, Ni Nyoman Sri (2022) The Implementation Of Eco-Friendly Behavior By Front Office Employees Towards Green Hotel At The Ritz-Carlton, Bali. Repositori Politeknik Negeri Bali.

[img] Text (Letter Of Acceptance)
RAMA_93303_1815834131_artikel.pdf - Submitted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only until 31 September 2023.
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (306kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text (Surat Pernyataan Bebas Plagiarisme)
RAMA_93303_1815834131_pernyataan.pdf - Supplemental Material
Restricted to Repository staff only until 31 December 2023.
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (50kB) | Request a copy
Official URL: https://repository.pnb.ac.id

Abstract

This study aims to find out how the implementation of Eco-friendly behavior and the influence of its imple-mentation by front office employees to support the Green hotel at The Ritz-Carlton, Bali. The data collection method used was by conducting field observations, distributing questionnaires with saturated samples to 40 employees in the front office department as respondents and interviews with the Assistance Front office Manager of The Ritz-Carlton, Bali. The data analysis techniques used are descriptive statistical and simple linear regression analysis techniques to answer the problem formulation in this study with the help of the SPSS Statistic 26 for Windows application. The results of the analysis show that the implementation of Eco-friendly behavior by front office employees as a whole is already within very high criteria. There are 2 im-plementations that still on high criteria and are still not very optimal, namely prioritizing using stairs over elevators and disposing of garbage according to their type. The implementation of Eco-friendly behavior has a positively strong relationship and has a significant effect on the green hotel. The results of a simple linear regression analysis show that if the implementation of Eco-friendly behavior increases, then Green hotels will also increase. The influence of eco-friendly behavior implementation by front office employees contributed 37.3% to support green hotels in The Ritz-Carlton, Bali, while the remaining 62.7% was influenced by other factors in the aspects of green hotel implementation that were not accompanied in this study and several other influential factors found in other research sources. Keywords: Eco-Friendly Behavior, Front Office Department, Green Hotel

Item Type: Article
Subjects: Ilmu Sosial Humaniora > Ilmu Sosial
Divisions: Jurusan Pariwisata > Prodi Manajemen Bisnis Pariwisata > Skripsi
Depositing User: Kadek Isa Engelita Dewi
Date Deposited: 16 Sep 2022 03:14
Last Modified: 16 Sep 2022 03:14
URI: http://repository.pnb.ac.id/id/eprint/1016

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item