The Implementation of Social Media Marketing to Enhance Customer Engagement at Anantara Uluwatu Bali Resorts

Buana, I Gede Ardita NIcolas Putra and Astawa, I Ketut and Wendri, I Gusti Made (2023) The Implementation of Social Media Marketing to Enhance Customer Engagement at Anantara Uluwatu Bali Resorts. Undergraduate thesis, Politeknik Negeri Bali.

[img] Text (Cover - Chapter 1, Chapter 5 and Reference)
RAMA_93303_1915834041_0021076107_0023095811_Part.pdf - Published Version
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (939kB)
[img] Text (Full Text)
RAMA_93303_1915834041_full.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (2MB) | Request a copy


In the digital age, social media is not only a platform for self-expression and social interaction but also serves as a tool for marketing campaigns to promote businesses, a strategy employed by Anantara Uluwatu Bali Resorts. This study's primary objectives are to assess the implementation of Social Media Marketing at Anantara Uluwatu Bali Resorts and to examine its impact on customer engagement. The sample comprised 97 respondents chosen through a simple random sampling technique, and data were collected through questionnaires. The research employed quantitative analysis techniques, including data quality assessment, correlation analysis, classical assumption testing, simple linear regression, T-test, coefficient of determination, and descriptive statistical analysis for Social Media Marketing Implementation. The findings indicate that Anantara Uluwatu Bali Resorts has effectively implemented social media marketing. Furthermore, social media marketing was found to have a positive and statistically significant impact on customer engagement at Anantara Uluwatu Bali Resorts. Specifically, Instagram's influence on brand awareness accounts for 51.5% of the variance, while the remaining 48.5% is influenced by external variables not examined in this study.

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate)
Subjects: Ilmu Sosial Humaniora
Divisions: Jurusan Pariwisata > Prodi D4 Manajemen Bisnis Pariwisata > Skripsi
Depositing User: I Gede Ardita Nicolas Putra Buana
Date Deposited: 16 Sep 2023 09:49
Last Modified: 16 Sep 2023 09:49

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item