Environmental Behavior of Front Office Department Staff to Support Green Hotel at Six Senses Uluwatu Bali

Astuti, Kadek Krisna Widya and Ernawati, Ni Made and Astawa, I Ketut (2023) Environmental Behavior of Front Office Department Staff to Support Green Hotel at Six Senses Uluwatu Bali. Undergraduate thesis, Politeknik Negeri Bali.

[img] Text (Cover - Chapter 1, Chapter 5 and Reference)
RAMA_93303_1915834024_0028126306_0021076107_part.pdf - Published Version
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (1MB)
[img] Text (Full Text)
RAMA_93303_1915834024_full.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (2MB) | Request a copy

Abstract

This study aims to find out how the implementation of Environmental Behavior by Front Office Department staff and how significant is the effect of Environmental Behavior by Front Office Department staff to support Green Hotels in Six Senses Uluwatu, Bali. The data collection method used was to conduct field observations, distribute questionnaires with a Census Sample to 35 Front Office staff as respondents and conduct interviews with the Assistance of Front Office Manager at Six Senses Uluwatu Bali. The data analysis technique used is descriptive statistical data analysis technique and simple linear regression to answer the problem formulation in this study with the help of the SPSS Statistics 26 application. The results of the analysis reveal that the Environmental Behavior implemented by the front office department staff in total is in “Strongly Implemented” criteria, but there are 4 implementations that are at “Very Well Implemented” criteria and their application still needs attention, namely dispose of waste according to its type; use a damaged napkin or towel (oshibori) as a rag; buy or use products that are environmentally friendly and can be used many times; and participate in environmental preservation programs that are held by hotels. Environmental Behavior by the Front Office Department staff has a positive and significant effect in supporting Green Hotel in Six Senses Uluwatu Bali. The results of the analysis also reveal that if the implementation of Environmental Behavior is increased, then the value of implementing green hotels will also increase. Based on the results of the coefficient of determination test, Environmental Behavior has a large influence on supporting Green Hotel, namely 67.4% and the remaining 32.6% is influenced by other variables not used in this study.

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate)
Subjects: Ilmu Sosial Humaniora
Divisions: Jurusan Pariwisata > Prodi Manajemen Bisnis Pariwisata > Skripsi
Depositing User: Kadek Krisna Widya Astuti
Date Deposited: 21 Aug 2023 02:06
Last Modified: 21 Aug 2023 02:06
URI: http://repository.pnb.ac.id/id/eprint/7000

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item