The Practice of Green Reward And Compensation on Environmental Performance at Royal Kamuela Villas & Suites at Monkey Forest, Ubud

Pratiwi, Putu Ari and Triyuni, Ni Nyoman and Astuti, Ni Nyoman Sri (2022) The Practice of Green Reward And Compensation on Environmental Performance at Royal Kamuela Villas & Suites at Monkey Forest, Ubud. Repositori Politeknik Negeri Bali.

[img] Text (Artikel)
RAMA_93303_1815834087_artikel.pdf - Accepted Version

Download (398kB)
[img] Text (Surat Pernyataan Bebas Plagiarisme)
RAMA_93303_1815834087_pernyataan.pdf - Supplemental Material
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (268kB)
Official URL: https://repository.pnb.ac.id

Abstract

Abstract: This research focuses on the practice of Green Reward and Compensation as one of the factors of Green Human Resources Management on Environmental Performance at Royal Kamuela Villas and Suites at Monkey Forest Ubud. This study aimed to determine whether the practice of Green Reward and Compensation has an influence on Environmental Performance at Royal Kamuela Villas & Suites at Monkey Forest Ubud and to find out how much influence the practice of Green Reward and Compensation has on environmental performance at Royal Kamuela Villas and Suites at Monkey Forest Ubud. The method of data collection in this research was done by literature study, interviews, questionnaires and observations. Determination of the sample in this study using a total sample or case study with a total of 45 respondents. Data collection using a questionnaire distributed offline to all employees at Royal Kamuela Villas & Suites at Monkey Forest Ubud. The results of the questionnaire were processed with IBM SPSS 25 software for windows. The data analysis technique uses test instruments such as validity and reliability tests, correlation analysis, classical assumption tests, multiple regression analysis, t tests, f-test and the coefficient of determination. The results showed that the practice of Green Rewards and Compensation had a positive simultaneously and significant influence on Employee Performance which can be obtained from the result of simple linear regression and t-test and the magnitude of the effect was obtained from the coefficient determination is 87.4 percent where the other 12.6 percent was influenced by factors not examined by the researcher like in Green Human Resources Management there are Green Recruitment and Selection, Green Training and Development, and Green Performance Appraisal. This research is useful for Royal Kamuela Villas & Suites at Monkey Forest Ubud to continue to pay attention and develop environmental performance and by providing Green Rewards and Compensation can motivate employees to pay more attention to the environment. Keywords: Environmental Performance, Green Human Resources Management, Green Reward and Compensation

Item Type: Article
Subjects: Ilmu Sosial Humaniora
Divisions: Jurusan Pariwisata > Prodi Manajemen Bisnis Pariwisata > Skripsi
Depositing User: Putu Ari Pratiwi
Date Deposited: 21 Sep 2022 07:50
Last Modified: 07 Dec 2022 02:37
URI: http://repository.pnb.ac.id/id/eprint/1837

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item